Jan 9, 2019
Does this sound like you?
Email us your CV and cover letter
EquipmentShare is on a mission to change the New Zealand construction equipment rental industry.
We help our customers get the maximum value from the machinery they use to power their construction projects.
We do this with technology, innovation, new high quality machinery and a focus on creating value for our customers.
Our people value taking action, being the best, long lasting relationships and excellence in everything we do.
EquipmentShare is the next generation of hire company. We are growing rapidly and this is an exciting opportunity to join a business in growth phase, make an impact and build your reputation in the construction industry.
About the position
As an Account Manager you will:
- Expand our existing customer base by building relationships with contractors and construction company principals.
- Tell them about the numerous ways EquipmentShare can help save them money, make more money and operate more efficiently.
- Maintain and nurture existing customer relationships to ensure our customers are 100 percent satisfied with the level of service and support they receive from EquipmentShare.
- Keep Customers up-to-date about new or additional ways in which EquipmentShare can help improve their business.
- Quickly respond to rental opportunities and inbound requests and make sure jobs run smoothly.
- Develop new sales strategies and techniques to increase our market share and improve our customer experience.
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Revenue generation.
- Input into developing our sales process.
- Achieving key metrics and creating reporting.
- You will use a combination of inside and field sales to achieve your goals.
Skills and experience
- First and foremost, we’re looking for someone who’s tenacious and innovative and possesses superior sales skills.
- Industry knowledge (rental or construction) and experience in B2B is sales preferred, but not required (if you’re a born salesperson, we’ll train you on what you need to know and how to win more business).
- You have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- You can adapt to the fast pace of a growing company and stay continuously educated on the latest EquipmentShare products and services.
- You’re competitive but thrive in a team-oriented environment.
Job benefits and perks
- Great base salary with an uncapped commission structure.
- Company Ute.
- Base salary with a great incentive structure.
- Great team culture.
- Work flexibility.
- Opportunity to make an impact on a rapidly growing business.