Oct 1, 2019
Does this sound like you?
Email us your CV and cover letter
EquipmentShare is a new age equipment rental business, we focus on providing high quality equipment, excellent service and the latest technology to give contractors the best rental experience. We are looking for awesome people who want to be part of an exciting, young, high growth company. We believe that with the right team, there is nothing we can’t achieve.
About the position
You will be a key part of our operations as a Yard Assistant at EquipmentShare, you will ensure machinery is kept to the highest standard and that our customers have the best experience when they visit us.
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Post-Hire checks on machinery
- Clean exterior and interior of all returned machines
- Grease all machines
- Clean attachments and test controls and cables
- Keep wash bay area clean
- Keep yard clean and tidy
- Keep workshop clean and tidy
- Pick up on damages caused by rentals
- Conduct trailer pick ups and drop offs when required
Technical skills and experience you will bring:
- A clean full class 1 driver license
- Good attitude
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Civil and Access machines
- Excellent team work
What you will be valued for?
These are your personal qualities which combined with your skill set will make you a stand-out and perform in the role. These competencies are specific to your role and in addition to the organisation competencies. They reflect the key behaviors that will directly support your overall success in the role:
- Keen eye for details
- Getting the job done
- Can do attitude focused on safety and the team mission
- Time management skills
- No excuse attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Customer service skills
- Representing our company in a professional manner at all times
- Team player who is willing to help out fellow team mates as needed
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.