The Attach2 All in One Bucket is a revolution in the digging bucket range. With its full digging bucket capability and extendable front edge, it can easily transition to picking up items from digging without changing attachments. It features durable materials, parts and innovative design to make it a truly capable bucket. One Bucket for All jobs.
Operating Weight: 243.48 kg
Capacity (struck): 0.13 m3
Capacity (heaped): 0.18 m3
Opening: 447 mm
Width: 600 mm
Pin Diameter: 40/45* mm
Pin Centers: 245 mm
Dipper Width: 172 mm
We have daily, weekly and monthly rental prices at competitive rates. Please contact us if you wish to inquire about our special deals for long-term rentals or large volume-based projects.
At EquipmentShare, we have the newest and highest-quality equipment in the industry meaning better-performing machines, and more up time on site.
Some of the standard features on this excavator:
1. Double Radius Curve – allows you to cut the ground at the same angle as the crowd action, making it easier to fill and stop the bucket striking the ground at the back.
2. BIS 400 Wear Plating – Bisalloy 400 wear plating on the sides, side cutters and base of the bucket, these will strengthen it against damage, caving in and last the test of a rigorous work environment.
3. BIS 400 Serrated Edge - Bisalloy 400 serrated edges mean the grabbing components maintain their toothed edge, stop bending and chipping as well as providing long lasting wearability.
4. Hose Routing - hoses are routed from the twin rams under the ears mitigating lose hoses breaking and snagging while digging.
5. Integrated Side Cutters - integrated side cutters made from Bisalloy 400 give a cleaner cut and reduce wear to the side plates.
6. Twin Rams - no point having grab ability if it can't be used. The twin rams provide high and even pressure across the grabbing edge so it grabs items safely like a dedicated grab could.
At EquipmentShare, safety is at the fore front of our operations and we extend this attitude to our employees, contractors and the community in which we operate.
For your safety, the following appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are to be worn at all times during machine operation:
· Suitable eye, hearing, safety hat and protective clothing is required when using this machine.
· Operator must be licensed and sufficiently experienced.
· Hazardous materials such as engine/heater exhaust gases can be harmful or fatal. Do not operate in enclosed or confined spaces such as tanks, pits and other enclosed areas. Use only outside, in well-ventilated areas. Please inform your site manager if you’re concerned about any materials.
At EquipmentShare, we pride ourselves in delivering world-class customer service. Our responsive customer service and logistics team will ensure that you get the right machine at the right place and time. Our in-house transport system allows us to do quick deliveries in the Auckland region and we can deliver any equipment of up to 10 tonnes.
Please see below for our different methods of transportation:
· A suitable trailer or truck is required. Maximum excavator weight on a trailer is 1.7 tonnes.
· For any machines weighing above 10 tonnes, we will use an external provider.
· Please see machine weight and dimensions under"specifications".
· Delivery charges will apply.
· In-house transport is subject to availability.
Please see our non-urgent, standard delivery times below:
First delivery run - 10 am
Second delivery run - 1 pm
Third delivery run - 3 pm
Fourth delivery run - 5 pm
For urgent deliveries or any queries regarding deliveries, please call our operations team on 0212772019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend that you first take a few minutes to review all safety documents and external surroundings on the job site.
A little preparation before starting a job can go a long way in the success of a project. Please take some time to read the "Instructions for Use" document (see link below) for before, during and after operation. This sheet should be given to the site supervisor if the equipment is being hired for commercial use so that the information is available to all users:
For your peace of mind, a 10% charge for "Damage Waiver" will apply on all rentals. If you have an existing hired plant insurance policy, contact EquipmentShare to see if the equipment can be added to your current rental insurance policy.