With an operating weight of 7600 kg, BOMAG tandem rollers are the first choice for many applications. This roller is ideal for use in car parks, on access roads, and light earthworks. The Bomag BW 151 AD-50 features a generous sized operator's platform, either with a comfortable, spacious cab or ROPS.
Operating Weight: 7600 kg
Machine Dimensions: L 4400 mm x W 1844 mm x H 3000 mm
Drum Width: 1680 mm
Drum Type: Double Steel Drum
Centrifugal Force: 75 / 45 kn
Amplitude: 0.71 / 0.27 mm
Speed: 11 km/h
Fuel Capacity: 125 L
We have daily, weekly and monthly rental prices at competitive rates. Please contact us if you wish to inquire about our special deals for long-term rentals or large volume-based projects.
At EquipmentShare, we have the newest and highest-quality equipment in the industry meaning better-performing machines, and more up time on site.
Some of the standard features on this excavator:
· Extra-large cab area
· Vibrating front and rear drum
· Wide track
· Back-up alarm
· Excellent vision
· Ergonomic control
· Perfect sprinklers
· Smart Shut Down
· Smart Control
· Easy access operator station
· Comfortable interior
· Easy to operate
· Rollover Protective Structure (ROPS)
· Cab heating
At EquipmentShare, safety is at the fore front of our operations and we extend this attitude to our employees, contractors and the community in which we operate.
For your safety, the following appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are to be worn at all times during machine operation:
· Suitable eye, hearing, safety hat and protective clothing is required when using this machine.
· Operator must be licensed and sufficiently experienced.
· Hazardous materials such as engine/heater exhaust gases can be harmful or fatal. Do not operate in enclosed or confined spaces such as tanks, pits and other enclosed areas. Use only outside, in well-ventilated areas. Please inform your site manager if you’re concerned about any materials.
At EquipmentShare, we pride ourselves in delivering world-class customer service. Our responsive customer service and logistics team will ensure that you get the right machine at the right place and time. Our in-house transport system allows us to do quick deliveries in the Auckland region and we can deliver any equipment of up to 10 tonnes.
Please see below for our different methods of transportation:
· A suitable trailer or truck is required. Maximum excavator weight on a trailer is 1.7 tonnes.
· For any machines weighing above 10 tonnes, we will use an external provider.
· Please see machine weight and dimensions under"specifications".
· Delivery charges will apply.
· In-house transport is subject to availability.
Please see our non-urgent, standard delivery times below:
First delivery run - 10 am
Second delivery run - 1 pm
Third delivery run - 3 pm
Fourth delivery run - 5 pm
For urgent deliveries or any queries regarding deliveries, please call our operations team on 0212772019 or email email@example.com.
We recommend that you first take a few minutes to review all safety documents and external surroundings on the job site.
A little preparation before starting a job can go a long way in the success of a project. Please take some time to read the "Instructions for Use" document (see link below) for before, during and after operation. This sheet should be given to the site supervisor if the equipment is being hired for commercial use so that the information is available to all users:
For your peace of mind, a 10% charge for "Damage Waiver" will apply on all rentals. If you have an existing hired plant insurance policy, contact EquipmentShare to see if the equipment can be added to your current rental insurance policy.